An easy, creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing made with Greek yogurt! So good you’ll want to eat it with a spoon. Guaranteed to brighten up any salad!
This is one of those salad dressings previously reserved for dine-in and take-out situations only.
The fresh, vibrant colors and flavors previously reserved for Tex-Mex entree salads at your favorite restaurant are about to take over you kitchen, and it couldn’t be easier. Or more delicious.
How do you make Cilantro Lime Dressing?
Blend cilantro leaves (stems removed and discarded, or fed to your cat) in a food processor with Greek yogurt, lime juice, and minced garlic.
- Pro Tip: Even though you’re making this in a food process or blender, you should still mince the garlic so you don’t accidentally end up with a random large piece of raw garlic.
Next, with the motor running, drizzle in olive oil. Season to taste with s&p!
Besides the pretty green color, you can look forward to a protein boost from the Greek yogurt and extra vitamins from all the fresh herbs from this fabulous Cilantro Lime Dressing. Delicious!
How do you make Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette?
In a food processor or blender combine:
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice, 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 3/4 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing Recipe
- 2 cups cilantro leaves, stems removed
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, combine cilantro, yogurt, garlic, lime juice, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly add olive oil through the feed-tube. Season to taste with salt and pepper (I like 1/4 teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper). Chill at least 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Be sure to mince the garlic before adding to the food processor. Otherwise, you may have large chunks of garlic in the salad dressing.