A fresh and simple Cilantro Mint Sauce recipe that is great for appetizers, grilled meats, or vegetables! Ready in minutes.
This sauce is quick, easy, fresh, and tasty. It’s all the buzzwords you want in your Recipe Life.
I made this Cilantro Mint Sauce recipe to go along with some pretty fantastic Chicken and Rice Samosas.
But, once you try it, you might find yourself making it for all sorts of foods that need to be jazzed up.
The recipe is really just as easy as throwing the ingredients in a food processing and pushing the button.
Cilantro, mint, jalapenos, ginger, lime juice, garlic… we’re hitting a lot of good stuff here.
Just keep an eye on the consistency. Add a little more water if you want to or use a light hand.
To peel ginger, just rub the skin with a spoon. It comes right off! So easy.
Save this Cilantro Mint Sauce Recipe to your “Appetizers” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
Cilantro Mint Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups loosely-packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup loosely-packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 - 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pureé until smooth. Taste for seasonings and add more salt if desired.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.