A fresh and simple Cilantro Mint Sauce recipe that is great for appetizers, grilled meats, or vegetables! Ready in minutes.
This sauce is quick, easy, fresh, and tasty. It’s all the buzzwords you want in your Recipe Life.
I made this Cilantro Mint Sauce recipe to go along with some pretty fantastic Chicken and Rice Samosas.
But, once you try it, you might find yourself making it for all sorts of foods that need to be jazzed up.
The recipe is really just as easy as throwing the ingredients in a food processor and pushing the button.
Cilantro, mint, jalapenos, ginger, lime juice, garlic… we’re hitting a lot of good stuff here.
Just keep an eye on the consistency. Add a little more water if you want to or use a light hand.
To peel ginger, just rub the skin with a spoon. It comes right off! So easy.
Cilantro Mint Sauce
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves, loosely-packed
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, loosely-packed
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger peeled
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Combine cilantro, mint, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, lime juice, sugar, water, and salt in a food processor. Pureé until smooth. Adjust consistency with additional water if necessary. Season to taste with salt.