Cauliflower Buffalo Dip is hot, cheesy, and ready in minutes and made with riced cauliflower. Buy it at the store or make your own! A delicious vegetarian twist on classic Buffalo Wing Dip.
Every Halloween, we host or attend a potluck with friends and then we all go trick-or-treating together.
I love to bring comforting dips like this one - a classic Buffalo dip made with riced cauliflower instead of chicken!
How to Rice Cauliflower:
You can certainly pick up a bag of cauliflower pearls at the store, but if you want to save money, it's easy to make your own!
- You can rice cauliflower with a grater:
- Or you can rice it in a food processor:
How to make Cauliflower Buffalo Dip on the stove:
It's just 5 ingredients:
Cook the cauliflower rice in a little bit of water until softened, then stir in everything else and cook until hot and bubbly!
What’s in buffalo sauce?
- Hot sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Granulated garlic
You can make your own, but I really like Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
Cauliflower Buffalo Dip Recipe
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add cauliflower rice and water. Cover and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in hot sauce, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and ranch or blue cheese dressing. Continue stirring until hot and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with celery sticks or crackers. Or, transfer to a slow cooker and keep warm until serving time.