An easy recipe for a Turkey Avocado BLT Croissant Sandwich. Make this delicious Red Robin copycat at home with flaky, buttery croissants, lots of bacon, juicy tomatoes, and as much avocado as you want!
This is the kind of sandwich that can get you out of bed in the morning.
Especially if you’re lunch routine has been feeling tired lately, change things up and pile all your favorite things on the most delicious croissant you can find!
How do you cut croissants for sandwiches?
Using a sharp serrated (bread) knife, with your hand on top of the croissant to stabilize it, slice lengthwise through the side of the croissant. Slice all the way through to separate the top from the bottom.
Top with high quality turkey, cooked bacon, ripe, juicy tomatoes, and crisp green leaf lettuce.
How to make a Croissant Sandwich
To finish this beauty off, slice up a Haas avocado (the ugly brown ones that taste the best) and place it on top. If desired, add mayonnaise to the top half of your sandwich (Of course you want to. It’s delicious).
My favorite mayonnaise is Hellman’s (Best Foods to those of us West of the Rockies, but I’m not originally from West of the Rockies, so to me it’s still Hellman’s).
Save this Turkey Avocado BLT Croissant Sandwich to your “Main Dishes” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
Turkey Avocado BLT Croissant Sandwich Recipe
- 4 croissants halved lengthwise
- 16 ounces high-quality deli turkey
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon fried and drained
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato sliced
- 2 Haas avocados halved, pitted, and sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Working with one sandwich at a time, or assembling all four simultaneously, arrange 4 ounces turkey meat on the bottom half of a croissant. Top each with 2 slices of bacon, a lettuce leaf, tomato slices, and avocado slices.
- Season the tomato and avocado slices to taste with salt and pepper. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the top half of each croissant and place on top of the sandwich. Serve immediately.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.