It only takes 3 ingredients to make this easy Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush! This Midwestern classic is great for the holidays, showers, and cocktail parties!
When I was growing up, this is the Vodka Slush my mom always made.
I remember it from neighborhood block parties, bridal showers, Christmas, and that one time we threw a surprise party for my dad. (How old did he turn that year, Mom? I have no idea! I just remember I was equally surprised!)
One piece of “special equipment” is required, though. You need a 1-gallon ice cream pail!
Let me tell you how easy this Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush is to make.
First, eat all the ice cream in your ice cream pail. (Just kidding! I’m sure you already did that!)
Combine pink lemonade concentrate (the frozen kind, but thawed) with 2 cups of vodka and a 2-liter bottle of your favorite citrus soda. I love 50/50 (if I can find it), Squirt, or even Sprite. Stir and freeze.
Then, just pull it out and hour or two before you want to serve it. Once it starts to thaw and melt, you can scrape the slush into your glass.
Just top with extra soda and you’re good to go! I’ve also topped mine with carbonated water and it tastes great. So refreshing.
Make this for Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, your next birthday, any bridal shower, or even a sassy baby shower. Nothing could be easier to make and your guests are going to love it!
Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime soda such as Squirt, 50/50, or Sprite
- Additional soda or sparkling water for serving
- In an empty one-gallon ice cream pail, combine lemonade concentrate, vodka, and 2 liter bottle of soda. Chill at least 8 hours, overnight, or up to a month in advance.
- Remove from freezer 1 - 2 hours before serving. As the slush melts, it will become easier to scrape and serve.
- To serve, add 1 cup slush to a glass. Top with additional soda or sparkling water as desired.