Fruit Punch Recipe
This recipe is the real deal. Super sweet, super fruity, and guaranteed to be guzzled by kids everywhere. Dress it up (or down) all you want with endless variations.
Unlike my some of my other party drink options like pink lemonade vodka slush, pirate punch, and passion fruit and pineapple sangria, this one doesn’t have alcohol in it. It’s the perfect punch that everyone can enjoy.
Need to make more of this popular punch? Click and slide the number next to ‘servings’ on the recipe card below to adjust the ingredients to match how many you’re serving—the recipe does the math for you, it’s that easy.
Can you make a low sugar/no sugar version of fruit punch?
You can definitely reduce the amount of sugar using diet versions of the soda, low sugar fruit juice, or even flavored unsweetened soda water, but make sure you taste test as you go so you like what you’re making.
Can you make fruit punch with ginger ale?
Yes you can: use the ginger ale in the same proportions as the lemon lime soda.
Can you make fruit punch without pineapple juice?
Yes. Try mango juice, white grape juice, passionfruit juice, or some other fun tropical flavor.
Can you mix alcohol with fruit punch?
If this is party is only for the grown-ups, then yes! I recommend something light and mixable, like vodka.
Can you add sherbet to fruit punch?
Sherbet can be used in place of fruit juice in the frozen ring mold for a fizzy, creamy floating island in the punchbowl. So retro!
Fruit Punch Recipe
Remember the fruit punch that was made in a giant cut glass bowl and served at every family birthday party, baby shower, and wedding you ever attended as child? This recipe is the real deal. Super sweet, super fruity, and guaranteed to be guzzled by kids everywhere. Dress it up (or down) all you want with endless variations.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3 cups water
- 2 pints strawberries hulled
- 1 (1 liter) bottle lemon-lime soda such as Sprite
- Combine the orange juice, lemonade, and pineapple juice and stir well.
- Place the whole strawberries into a ring mold. Pour in enough fruit juice to fill the mold. Freeze. Refrigerate the remaining juice.
- When ready to serve, pour the fruit juice into a punch bowl and add the soda. Float the strawberry ice ring in the punch.
Adapted from The Food Network. Their recipe has 3 cups of sugar in it, but the punch is sufficiently sweet without it. However, feel free to add sugar to taste if that's your style!