Inspired by Carnival Cruises, this Pirate Punch recipe is sweet, fruity, and tastes just like the tropics! Makes a pitcher for 8 or double the batch!
A good friend tells you about the last great cocktail he or she had.
A great friend bribes the wait staff to write down the exact recipe of said treasured punch recipe and scans the napkin over to you whilst still on a cruise ship.
Casey Markee, SEO guru, is a great friend. Along with easy alcoholic punch recipes, he regularly advises me on the latest in Google patents, penalties, rankings, and other things to cross your eyes.
Let me tell you why you should make my version of Pirate Punch, though, and not the original.
How to Make Pirate Punch
After a glass or two of Carnival’s original Pirate Punch recipe, you’ll think you’re on a cruise ship in your own kitchen.
That cocktail is STRONG.
To make my own Carnival Copycat recipe, I basically doubled all the juice (and also tried tripling the juice, but I think doubling does the job).
If you want to walk the plank, though, just cut the juice in half.
Punch Bowl Recipes
Looking for punch bowl recipes? Combine everything in a punch bowl instead of a pitcher. Add more juice (or rum!) if you need it!
This alcoholic punch recipe is great for summer parties, bridal showers, New Year’s Eve, and International Talk Like a Pirate Day. It’s fruity, sweet, and oh-so refreshing!
Save this Pirate Punch Recipe to your “Drinks” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
Pirate Punch Recipe
- 8 ounces cranberry juice chilled
- 8 ounces orange juice chilled
- 8 ounces pineapple juice chilled
- 4 ounces Bacardi 8 Dark Rum
- 4 ounces Bacardi White Rum
- 2 ounces Amaretto Disaronno
- Fruit for garnish optional
- In a large pitcher, combine juices, rum, and Disaronno. Top with ice or serve with glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish individual glasses with fruit such as pineapple wedges, orange slices, or maraschino cherries if desired.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.