Fruit Punch Recipe
Remember the fruit punch that was made in a giant cut glass bowl and served at every family birthday party, baby shower, and wedding you ever attended as child? This recipe is the real deal. Super sweet, super fruity, and guaranteed to be guzzled by kids everywhere. Dress it up (or down) all you want with endless variations.
Servings 20 servings
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3 cups water
- 2 pints strawberries hulled
- 1 (1 liter) bottle lemon-lime soda such as Sprite
Combine the orange juice, lemonade, and pineapple juice and stir well.
Place the whole strawberries into a ring mold. Pour in enough fruit juice to fill the mold. Freeze. Refrigerate the remaining juice.
When ready to serve, pour the fruit juice into a punch bowl and add the soda. Float the strawberry ice ring in the punch.
Adapted from The Food Network. Their recipe has 3 cups of sugar in it, but the punch is sufficiently sweet without it. However, feel free to add sugar to taste if that's your style!