Dreamy Chocolate Lasagna has all the dessert flavors you need! An OREO crust, sweet cream cheese filling, and chocolate pudding are all kinds of perfection.
My sister-in-law, Erin, is famously afraid of lasagna noodles.
So when she sent me a picture of Chocolate Lasagna captioned “Finally a lasagna that doesn’t freak me out,” I knew I had to make it immediately.
And not a moment too soon! Right?! From the bottom up, here are the layers in this delicious No-Bake Chocolate Lasagna:
- OREO Cookie Crust
- Cream cheese with sugar and whipped topping
- Chocolate pudding
- Whipped topping
It’s a lot like my OREO Brownie Trifle without the brownies. Not a bad situation.
This is definitely a make-ahead dessert, too. That comes in handy whether you are making it for a birthday party, a summer picnic, or Christmas morning.
If you want to have Dessert Lasagna after Regular Lasagna, check out my almost-famous Overnight Lasagna Recipe (aka World’s Best Lasagna). But not you, Erin! It has giant noodles. :)
Save this Chocolate Lasagna to your “Desserts” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
- 1 36-count package Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 cups milk plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) tub whipped topping divided
- 2 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips for garnish
- In a food processor, or in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, crush the Oreo cookies into crumbs. In a medium bowl, combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture into a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish. Using a spatula or the bottom of a cup, press the crumb mixture evenly on the bottom of the dish. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle, or with a hand mixer, mix the cream cheese until fluffy. Add in the 2 tablespoons of milk and the sugar. Mix well.
- Using a spatula, divide the whipped topping in half. Add half of the whipped topping to the cream cheese mixture. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crust and refrigerate, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using the standing mixer or the hand mixer, combine the instant pudding mixture and 3 1/4 cups milk on medium speed until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Spread the pudding mixture over the cream cheese layer, and refrigerate to set, about 10 minutes.
- Once set, gently spread the remaining whipped topping over the pudding layer and garnish with mini chocolate chips. Cover loosely with cling wrap and chill for 4 hours, or freeze for 1 hour. Cut into slices and serve.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.