These 5-ingredient easy no bake Peanut Butter Balls are perfect for when your oven is in high-demand.
My mom has been making these Peanut Butter Balls for as long as I can remember.
They have always been my favorite selection on the cookie plate, too.
I love peanut butter and chocolate together in any form, but adding in the crushed graham crackers to the peanut butter just makes everything so much better.
And they are so easy to make! It only takes five ingredients and no oven!
Just combine the peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and butter in a bowl. Form in to balls.
Chill until firm, then dip in melted chocolate.
Nothing could be easier! And extra oven space during cookie season? Merry Christmas to all!
No Bake Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter softened (1/2 stick)
- 8 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- In a large bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and butter. Stir until uniformly combined and smooth.
- Shape into teaspoon-sized balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- Set chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water (double-boiler method) or melt in the microwave at 50% power in 30-second increments (stirring well after each increment). Using two spoons, dip peanut butter balls into melted chocolate and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Chill at least 30 minutes to set chocolate.