No Bake OREO Nutella Truffles
It only takes 4 ingredients to make No Bake OREO Nutella truffles. These classic cookie balls have a sweet hazelnut spread and are perfect for the holidays!
I am officially the OREO Truffle girl in my family. They might not know it yet, but I’m grabbing the crown.
After my delicious discovery of how to make perfect OREO Mint Truffles, I got carried away and made this Nutella variety. And I have plans for so many more!
So, obviously the caveat here is you have to love Nutella. If you don’t like Nutella, eating OREO Cookie Balls with Nutella is not going to change your mind.
However, if you LIKE Nutella, this is going to be your new favorite holiday confection.
I’ve seen other recipes that basically grind up OREO cookies and mix in Nutella and call it a day. But, adding the cream cheese really helps with the texture. You end up a fudgy center that tastes like the best cookies-and-milk of your life.
And once your swirl in the Nutella, it’s all over. So good!
Save these OREO Nutella Truffles to your “Desserts” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
No Bake OREO Truffles
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1 (14.3 ounce) package OREO cookies (36 cookies)
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 4 (4 ounce) packages semisweet baking chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup crushed hazelnuts for garnish, optional
- In a food processor or by hand, finely crush cookies. Add cream cheese and mix until evenly combined and Nutella (filling should have a fudgy texture and appearance).
- Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water (double-boiler method) or melt in the microwave at 50% power in 30-second increments.
- Using a spoon, carefully roll chilled balls in melted chocolate. Place in single layer in baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts if desired. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.