I teamed up with the Roth Cheese to bring you this Pasta with Asparagus, Mushrooms, and Prosciutto! I’ve been compensated for my time. All opinions are mine alone.
An easy, delicious pasta with asparagus, mushrooms, prosciutto, and cheese that’s perfect for spring! Ready in 30 minutes or less. Scroll down for a video and see how easy this is!
I love the flavors of spring: Slim, tender asparagus, earthy mushrooms, salty prosciutto and Roth’s Private Reserve cheese come together in the easiest pasta dish of all time!
To keep things easy, cook the pasta and the asparagus in the same pot (just add the asparagus later). Meanwhile, sauté the prosciutto and mushrooms. Toss everything together with butter and Roth’s Private Reserve cheese for a quick and tasty dish!
I picked Roth’s Private Reserve because it’s aged at least 6 months and the flavor is nutty and complex. You want some flavor in your cheese for this dish because it’s taking the place of sauce.
Dinner is full of the fresh flavors of spring and it’s ready in 30 minutes or less!
Save this Pasta with Asparagus, Mushrooms, and Prosciutto to your “Main Dishes” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
Pasta with Asparagus, Mushrooms, and Prosciutto
- ¼ cup olive oil divided
- 5 ounces prosciutto stacked and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces baby Portobello mushrooms sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound slim asparagus trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces on the bias
- 1 pound penne or other small pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces Roth’s Private Reserve shredded, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives for garnish
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add prosciutto and cook until crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to the same skillet and heat until shimmering. Add mushrooms and a pinch of salt and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the prosciutto.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt to boil in a large pot. Add pasta and cook 9 minutes. Add asparagus and cook 3 minutes longer, 12 minutes total.
- Drain pasta and asparagus (do not rinse). Return to pot. Stir in butter, 8 ounces Roth's Private Reserve cheese, prosciutto, and mushrooms and toss until uniformly combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl or individual plates. Garnish with more Roth's cheese and fresh chives.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.