I teamed up with Litehouse Foods to bring you this Spicy Artichoke Stuffed French Bread recipe. I’ve been compensated for my time. All opinions are mine alone.
Warm, crusty bread filled with Spicy Artichoke Dip, sun-dried tomatoes, and cheese! This stuffed French bread is quick, easy, and just 4 ingredients!
The only thing better than hot, cheesy dips are hot, cheesy dips baked into bread.
I imagine myself picking up the entire loaf and eating it like a giant sandwich. Sharing with friends and family is optional, too (maybe).
Start by hollowing out a loaf of French bread. Save the insides for dipping (you can also use crackers, fresh vegetables, and more bread). Aim for a well about 2 inches wide and 2 inches deep, give or take, depending on the size of your loaf.
To keep this Stuffed French Bread quick & easy, and because it’s FANTASTIC, I started with Opadipity™ Spicy Asiago Artichoke Greek Yogurt Dip.
As you can tell from the name, this rich and creamy dip is lightened up with Greek Yogurt. But so good! (Find it in the refrigerated deli section of your grocery store’s produce department).
Spread that in the bottom of the French bread.
Next, I topped it with some sun-dried tomatoes. Not a ton, just a few, because they are delicious. Next, smother the whole shebang in mozzarella cheese.
30 minutes in a 350-degree oven is all you need! I recommend dipping in to it OR just slicing off wonks and devouring it.
Or picking it up like a giant sandwich and just EATING IT ALL.
Save this Stuffed French Bread to your “Appetizers” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
Spicy Artichoke Stuffed French Bread
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 (12 ounce) tub Opadipity™ Spicy Asiago Artichoke Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Hollow out French bread by cutting a 2-inch deep by 2-inch wide well. Remove the bread, cube, and set aside for dipping.
- Spread the dip in the bottom of the French bread. Top with sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until the dip is heated through and the cheese is hot and bubbly. Serve with reserved bread cubes.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.