Denver Omelette Breakfast Wrap
I teamed up with Flatout FlatBread to create this delicious Denver Omelette Breakfast Wrap. I’ve been compensated for my time and all opinions are mine alone.
No time to make omelettes? Scramble some eggs and fake it with this Denver Omelette Breakfast Wrap. Makes a hearty Breakfast For Dinner option, too!
I am totally the person at the table who orders dinner for breakfast.
Mushroom Swiss Burger at 7:00 am? Yes, please.
I am also the person at the table who orders breakfast for dinner whenever I can. This easy Denver Omelette Breakfast Wrap is my ideal: Everything I want for breakfast rolled up into a sandwich wrap.
You may have noticed that it’s not actually a Denver Omelette shoved in a wrap; it’s more like Denver Omelette Scrambled Eggs.
And why not? It’s way easier to make, especially if you’re making more than one (in this case, we’re feeding four). Unless you have a job as an omelette station worker, I’m pretty sure you don’t want to spend your time making 4 omelettes.
I’d rather spend my time eating 4 omelettes.
Or rather, 4 omelettes’ worth of eggs, scrambled.
So back to the [not] Denver Omelette Breakfast Wrap.
As I mentioned previously, I’m working with Flatout on this recipe. I’m a huge fan of their products and recently made a Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap, too.
Today I’m using the Flatout Original Flatbread. It tastes great without overpowering the flavor of my filling. It’s also robust enough that it doesn’t just fall apart in my hands (because really, that’s just the worst).
I love the Denver Omelette flavors (with the addition of cheese, of course), but feel free to get creative with your filling. It’s a chance to use up leftovers, add more veggies, or recreate the classics.
Next time you need a last-minute dinner decision, think about easy breakfast ideas. And remember this wrap!
Save this Denver Omelette Breakfast Wrap to your “Breakfast” Pinterest board!
And let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty recipes!
Denver Omelette Breakfast Wrap
- 4 Flatout Original Flatbreads
- 4 tablespoons butter divided
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 8 eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 200ºF. Arrange flatbreads in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in oven to warm.
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter until foaming. Add peppers, onions, and ham and cook until vegetables have softened, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and wipe out skillet.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Melt remaining butter in skillet over medium heat until foaming. Add eggs and gently stir until the eggs have set, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- To assemble the wraps, remove warmed flatbreads from oven. Divide the scrambled eggs and ham mixture among all flatbreads. Top each wrap with 2 tablespoons shredded cheese. Roll and slice in half to serve.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on my Affiliate and Advertising Policy, please click here.