Mini Cheese Balls Recipe
Perfectly portioned and flavored with three different toppings, these mini cheese balls are easy, delicious, and perfect for the holidays!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) pkg. Roth Horseradish Havarti cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs such as chives and parsley
- 1/4 cup dry sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed) finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts or walnut meal
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and Roth Havarti cheese until blended. Using a tablespoon or a medium scoop, place small mounds of cheese mixture on a plate or baking sheet (you should have 18 to 20 cheese balls). Roll into balls and chill 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place herbs, tomatoes, and walnuts each in their own bowl. When the cheese is chilled, drop balls in to each mixture and roll until evenly coated.
Arrange on a platter. Cover and chill until serving time or serve immediately with crackers or crostini.