Easy Grape Salad Recipe
A recipe for easy Grape Salad. It's sweet and creamy with loads of fresh grapes and crunchy nuts on top. Ready in just 5 minutes plus chilling time!
Servings 16 servings
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened (see notes)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 pounds red seedless grapes chilled (about 10 cups)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
Carefully fold in the grapes and gently toss until evenly coated. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar and walnuts.
Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture on top of the grapes. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or overnight. Serve cold.
- If the cream cheese is not softened to room temperature, the cream cheese and sour cream won't combine well (the mixture will be lumpy). If this happens, stir it quickly with a whisk.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 283mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 164IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg