Italian Antipasto Salad Recipe
My version of a classic Italian Antipasto Salad! Plenty of pepperoni and cheese on a bed of crunchy vegetables topped with a homemade red wine vinaigrette.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 large head lettuce shredded
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- ½ onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup pitted black olives sliced
- ½ cup mini pepperoni
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 to 4 pepperoncini
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Red Wine Vinaigrette for serving
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, onion, olives, pepperoni, cheese, and pepperoncini.
Drizzle with Red Wine Vinaigrette and toss until evenly coated. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.