Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe (Copycat)
A sweet salsa with medium heat, copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa recipe is made roasted poblano peppers, jalapeños, red onion, citrus juice, and plenty of corn. Use frozen corn like Chipotle does, or follow my easy tutorial for fresh corn.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 10 servings (1/2 cup each)
- 2 (12 ounce) bags frozen corn
- ½ cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 Poblano pepper roasted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Tortilla chips for serving
Cook corn according to package directions. Spread on a baking sheet to cool.
To a large bowl, add cooled corn, red onion, jalapeno peppers, poblano pepper, cilantro, lemon juice, and lime juice. Season to taste with salt.
Chipotle uses white sweet corn, but feel free to substitute yellow sweet corn. To have the same texture as Chipotle’s salsa, do not substitute frozen corn.
Adapted from ChipotleFan.