Apple Pie Spice Recipe
Make a batch of Apple Pie Spice with just cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg, then add it to all your fall baking projects and maybe even your morning latte.
Servings 24 servings (1 teaspoon each)
- Allspice: Just have allspice berries on hand? Grind 1 tablespoon whole allspice berries to get about 1 tablespoon ground allspice.
- Nutmeg: Whole nutmeg berries are easy to grate if you have a microplane tool or nutmeg grater.
- Yield: This recipe makes 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons or 24 teaspoons).
- Storage: Store in a dark, cool place for up to 6 months.
- Gift-giving: Buy spices in bulk and make a big batch. Fill up some cute glass jars and tie a scrap of ribbon around each for instant friends and family gifting.
Serving: 1teaspoon | Calories: 14kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 25mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg