Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
This simple Lemon Vinaigrette is absolutely wonderful on salad greens or drizzled over roasted vegetables. It's so easy to make, you'll have the recipe memorized in no time.
Servings 6 servings (2 tbsp each)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 to 2 lemons)
- 2 cloves garlic minced, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme or fresh chives or fresh basil, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl with a whisk, or in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, dijon mustard, fresh thyme, and salt and pepper to taste (I like 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper). Stir or shake to combine.
Keeps in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.