How To Make Egg Salad
Here's how to make Egg Salad exactly as you remember it. It's a classic recipe that's perfect for sandwiches, lettuce wraps, and all by itself, especially when you’re hungry.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 cups
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 rib celery finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 12 hard boiled eggs peeled and coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bread toast, or crackers, for serving
In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, celery, onion, parsley, mustard, and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
Gently fold in the eggs. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper (I like 1/2 teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper). Serve on bread, toast, or with crackers.