A little sweet, a little spicy, and tons of flavor, this recipe for Mango Salsa will become your all-time favorite! Easy to mix together in minutes, it’s perfect as a dip for tortilla chips or as a topping for freshly grilled meats. The flavors get better the longer it sits, so be sure to make this ahead of time.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 ripe mangos peeled, cored and diced
- Tortilla chips for serving
In a medium bowl, add jalapeno, onion, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
Gently fold in the diced mangos. Chill at least 30 minutes to blend flavors. Serve with tortilla chips.