Seven Layer Bars Recipe
Classic Seven Layer Bars have 7 layers of sweet, crunchy, and chewy flavors! Studded with walnuts, coconut, and all the chips, these are always a favorite!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 18 squares
For the graham cracker crust:
For the bars:
- 1 cup California walnuts finely chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut toasted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
To make the graham cracker crust:
To make the bars:
Layer the walnuts, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconuts on top of the graham cracker crumbs in that order. Drizzle condensed milk evenly over the top.
Bake until golden brown and fragrant, about 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan completely on a wire rack, about 2 hours. Lift bars out of the pan using foil sling and cut into squares.