Chipotle Tomato Salsa Recipe (Copycat)
An easy recipe for copycat Chipotle Tomato Salsa (Pico de gallo). Mild in flavor (or make it spicier to taste!), it only takes 7 ingredients to make this delicious, fresh tomato salsa at home.
- 1 pound tomatoes cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 jalapeño peppers seeded, stemmed, and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (from 1-2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (from 1-2 limes)
- Salt to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lemon juice, and lime juice. Season to taste with salt.
Let stand at least 10 minutes at room temperature to blend flavors. Serve with chips.
Calories: 29kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 309mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1125IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg