Chipotle Tomato Salsa Recipe (Copycat)
An easy recipe for copycat Chipotle Tomato Salsa (Pico de gallo). Mild in flavor (or make it spicier to taste!), it only takes 5 ingredients to make this delicious, fresh tomato salsa at home.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 pound tomatoes cut into ¼-inch pieces
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 jalapeno peppers seeded, stemmed, and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt to taste
- Chips for serving
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice. Season to taste with salt.
Let stand at least 10 minutes at room temperature to blend flavors. Serve with chips.