Easy Taco Dip
This Easy Taco Dip belongs on your permanent party menu! Make everything ahead and assemble it at the last minute. Ideal for a crowd!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning (or 1 pack store-bought)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small tomato seeded and diced
- 1 small green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 scallions sliced
- Food Should Taste Good™ Cantina Tortilla Chips
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning. Mix until well blended.
Spread seasoned cream cheese in the bottom of a pie plate or 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish. Top with cheese, tomatoes, peppers, olives, and scallions.
To make ahead, blend the cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning the night before and refrigerate. All vegetables may be chopped or sliced and refrigerated in covered containers until assembly time.