Asian Salad Dressing
This simple, delicious Asian Salad dressing is made with just 6 pantry ingredients and ready in minutes. It also makes a great marinade or dipping sauce for appetizers!
Cook Time 5 minutes minutes
Total Time 5 minutes minutes
Servings 7 servings (2 tbsp each)
In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, hoisin sauce, canola oil, soy sauce, ginger, and sesame oil until combined.
- Rice vinegar: It might also be labeled as "rice wine vinegar" (they are the same thing).
- Hoisin sauce: Also known as Chinese barbecue sauce, this popular sweet and salty ingredient is sold by the bottle in the Asian section of your grocery store.
- Canola oil: Or any neutral oil, like grapeseed oil or light olive oil.
- Fresh ginger: Do not substitute ground (powdered) ginger because it doesn't have the same flavor.
- Yield: This recipe makes just over 3/4 cup dressing; it makes 14 tablespoons (7 ounces) or 7 servings, 2 tablespoons each.
- Storage: Store leftover dressing covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 437mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg