Greek Pasta Salad
This amazing recipe for Greek pasta salad is the gold standard of easy-to-make potluck salads. It's colorful, crunchy, a little salty, and a whole lot of refreshing. When was the last time you had a pasta salad that was actually refreshing?
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 8 Servings
- 1 pound rotini or other small pasta
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces (about 3) Persian cucumbers diced
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounce) chunk feta cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
To cook the pasta, bring 4 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt to a boil.
Add pasta and cook according to package instructions, about 7 to 10 minutes.
Drain well and rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, to make the dressing, in a small bowl whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, cucumbers, onion, tomatoes, feta, and olives.
Drizzle with dressing.
Toss gently until uniformly combined and serve.