Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
The easiest Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing with NO raw eggs and NO anchovies! Just 5 common pantry ingredients make this version super creamy and flavorful. Naturally gluten free.
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 2 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper (I like 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper).