Get the party started with this classic White Sangria. A pitcher of white wine sangria is the ultimate refreshing party drink recipe on a warm spring or summer day.
Servings 12 servings (1-cup each)
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 mango peeled, seed removed and diced
- 1 peach pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup triple sec (see note 1)
- 1 green apple cored and sliced (see note 2)
- 1 lime sliced
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 bottle dry white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc, or Prosecco, chilled
- 1 cup seltzer (see note 3)
In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, mango, peach, sugar, and triple sec. Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large pitcher, add the apple, orange, lime, and refrigerated fruit mixture. Add the wine and seltzer, and stir to combine. Serve over ice with the fruit.
- Triple sec: Or substitute another orange liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier.
- Green apples: I prefer the tartness of green apples, but any apple will do.
- Seltzer: Or if you prefer more bitter and citrusy tonic water, try that. If sweet is your style, swap in lemon-lime soda.
- Yield: This White Sangria recipe makes 12 1-cup servings, fruit included. Feel free to double the recipe and make a couple pitchers if you're hosting a large crowd.
- Storage: Transfer to a jar or pitcher with a lid and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Make ahead: Stir together this White Sangria, sans seltzer, up to 3 days in advance and refrigerate until cocktail time. Add the seltzer just before serving.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 264IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg