Turkey BLT Croissant Sandwich
This Turkey Avocado BLT Croissant Sandwich is made with buttery croissants, lots of bacon, juicy tomatoes, and as much avocado as you want! A Red Robin copycat recipe.
Servings 4 servings
- 4 croissants halved lengthwise
- 16 ounces deli turkey (see note 1)
- 8 slices cooked bacon (see note 2)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato sliced
- 2 avocados halved, pitted, and sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
Working with one sandwich at a time, or assembling all four simultaneously, arrange 4 ounces turkey meat on the bottom half of a croissant. Top each with 2 slices of bacon, a lettuce leaf, tomato slices, and avocado slices.
Season the tomato and avocado slices to taste with salt and pepper. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on the top half of each croissant and place on top of the sandwich.
- Turkey: Or substitute leftover roasted turkey.
- Bacon: To cook bacon in the oven, arrange it in a single layer on a rack set over a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a 400-degree oven.
- Yield: This recipe makes 4 sandwiches.
- Storage: Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- BLT croissant sandwich: For a classic BLT on a croissant, omit the turkey.
- Club croissant sandwich: Substitute ham for the bacon and omit the avocado.
- More toppings: Try sliced cucumbers, a handful or sprouts, or dill pickle slices.
- Mayonnaise mix-ins: Flavor your mayonnaise with a spoonful of pesto or a few cloves of mashed roasted garlic. To make honey mustard sauce, whisk together 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon yellow mustard, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 670kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 1998mg | Potassium: 1025mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 2742IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 3mg