Get the brunch party started in just 5 minutes with a round of brunch cocktails! A Mimosa Bar stocked with a variety of fruit juices and plenty of sparkling wine is a low-stress way to entertain.
Servings 16 mimosas
- 4 cups (32 ounces) cranberry juice or other berry juice (see note 1)
- 4 cups (32 ounces) orange juice
- 4 cups (32 ounces) peach juice
- 2 750 ml bottle dry sparkling wine (see note 2)
- orange slices, peach slices, or fresh berries, for garnish (see note 3)
To set up the mimosa bar:
Pour the cranberry juice, orange juice, and peach juice into separate carafes. Chill until ready to serve.
Open sparking wine bottles and place in ice buckets filled with ice to keep cold. Refill ice as needed.
Using small bowls, arrange the orange slices, peach slices, and berries separately and add small tongs to allow your guests to pick up their garnishes.
- Fruit juices: Don't feel constrained to just orange, cranberry, and peach juices. Add or substitute your favorites, such as strawberry-kiwi, passion fruit, or pomegranate juice.
- Dry sparkling wine: Any style will do. Choose French Champagne, Italian prosecco, Spanish cava or any variety of sparkling wine
- Orange slices, peach slices, or fresh berries: Choose these, and if you have them handy, feel free to set out bonus garnishes like orange twists or fresh herbs.
- Yield: Each bottle of sparkling wine should yield about 6 to 8 mimosas. Plan on 2 to 3 mimosas per guest if you're hosting a brunch or party.
- Make ahead: juices can be placed into their carafes the day before. Cover top with plastic wrap in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Since the mimosas themselves are made with bubbly, keep the sparkling wine closed until party time.
- Orange liqueur: To boost the orange flavor in an orange juice mimosa cocktail, add 1/4 ounce (1 1/2 teaspoons) orange liqueur with the juice.
- Bellini: Opt for peach juice and add 1/4 ounce peach schnapps if desired. Garnish with a fresh peach slice.
- Kir Royale: Substitute 1/2 ounce (3 teaspoons) Crème de Cassis (a black currant liqueur) for the juice. Increase sparkling wine to 5 or 6 ounces, and garnish with a lemon twist or fresh berries.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 187mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 298IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg