Cinnamon Sugar Topping
Cinnamon sugar topping is quick and easy topping for dressing up everything from donuts to French toast and oatmeal to tapioca pudding.
Servings 20 tablespoons
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- Standard ratio: Use a 4-to-1 ratio (1 cup sugar to 1/4 cup cinnamon) for most recipes (donuts, churros, French toast, cookies, etc.).
- More cinnamon: For a stronger cinnamon flavor, use a 3-to-1 ratio (1 cup sugar to 1/3 cup cinnamon).
- Yield: One recipe makes 1 1/4 cups cinnamon sugar topping.
- Small batch: If you need just a small amount for sprinkling, use 1/4 cup sugar + 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Storage: Store in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid or a container with holes for sprinkling for at least a few months at room temperature.
- Perfect for: French toast, granola, muffins, cookies, cinnamon rolls, graham crackers, nuts, apple crisp, and pumpkin pie.
Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg