This simple Lemon Vinaigrette is absolutely wonderful on salad greens or drizzled over roasted vegetables. It's so easy to make, you'll have the recipe memorized in no time.
Servings 6 servings (2 tbsp each)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 to 2 lemons)
- 2 cloves garlic minced, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme or fresh chives or fresh basil, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl with a whisk, or in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, dijon mustard, fresh thyme, and salt and pepper to taste (I like 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper). Stir or shake to combine.
Keeps in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 16mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg