A little sweet, a little spicy, and tons of flavor, this recipe for Mango Salsa will become your all-time favorite! Easy to mix together in minutes, it’s perfect as a dip for tortilla chips or as a topping for freshly grilled meats. The flavors get better the longer it sits, so be sure to make this ahead of time.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 ripe mangoes peeled, cored and diced
- Tortilla chips for serving
In a medium bowl, add jalapeno, onion, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
Gently fold in the diced mangos. Chill at least 30 minutes to blend flavors. Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 36mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 62IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg