An easy recipe for homemade Italian Seasoning. If you don't have the store-bought blend on hand, you can easily make your own! If you're missing one of the ingredients, just leave it out.
Servings 10 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried marjoram
In a food processor, combine basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and marjoram. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved.
Calories: 9kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 98IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 3mg