Easy Grape Salad
This easy Grape Salad recipe is loaded with fresh grapes, sweetened cream cheese, and a crunchy, nutty topping. It's ready in just 5 minutes plus chilling time.
Servings 12 servings (1 cup each)
In a large bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla and stir to combine.
Carefully fold in the grapes and gently toss until evenly coated. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar and walnuts.
Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture on top of the grapes. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or overnight. Serve cold.
- Cream cheese: If the cream cheese is not softened to room temperature, the cream cheese and sour cream won't combine well (the mixture will be lumpy). If this happens, stir it quickly with a whisk.
- Grapes: Chilled red grapes (the sweetest you can find), and preferably seedless. If you know small children will be eating the salad, consider quartering the grapes.
- Walnuts: Chopped and toasted walnuts are great in this salad, or try toasted pecans instead.
- Yield: This recipe makes at least 12 cups Grape Salad, enough for 12 servings, 1 cup each.
- Storage: Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days (the salad may get watery over time but is still safe to eat).
- Make ahead: This salad is best enjoyed the day you make it. However, you can get a head start by pulling the cream cheese out of the refrigerator a few hours before you make it.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 400mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg