This sweet and boozy Brandy Slush recipe is a Midwestern classic! Make it ahead for parties or keep it on hand in your freezer indefinitely.
Servings 12 servings
- 7 cups water divided
- 4 black tea bags or green tea bags
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 2 cups brandy
- sparkling water or lemon-lime soda, for serving
- lemon and orange wedges, for garnish, optional
Bring 2 cups water to boil. Add tea bags and steep 3 to 5 minutes. Discard bags and stir in sugar until dissolved.
In a 1 gallon plastic ice cream pail or other container, combine remaining 5 cups water, sweetened tea, both frozen juice concentrates, and brandy. Freeze at least 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, add 1/2 cup Brandy Slush to a glass. Top with sparkling water or lemon-lime soda. Garnish with orange and lemon wedges if desired.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 2mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg