Homemade Cajun Seasoning Recipe
Homemade Cajun Seasoning is a tasty, versatile blend made from common spices you probably already have on hand. Great on meats, pasta, veggies, and more!
Servings 144 servings
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Italian seasoning: If you don't keep this blend on hand, you can make your own with dried basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and marjoram.
- The spice factor: Dial the heat up or down with more or less cayenne pepper (omit it entirely if you don't like spicy food).
- Paprika: You can use sweet or smoked paprika depending on what you like or have on hand.
Serving: 0.25tsp | Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 6mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg