Inspired by Carnival Cruises, this Pirate Punch recipe is sweet, fruity, and tastes just like the tropics! Makes a pitcher for 8 or double the batch!
Servings 8 servings
- 8 ounces cranberry juice cocktail chilled (1 cup)
- 8 ounces orange juice chilled (1 cup)
- 8 ounces pineapple juice chilled (1 cup)
- 4 ounces dark rum (1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces white rum (1/2 cup)
- 2 ounces amaretto liqueur (1/4 cup, see note 1)
- pineapple slices orange slices, and maraschino cherries, for garnish, optional
In a large pitcher, combine cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, dark rum, white rum, and amaretto. Chill until serving time.
To serve, have ice, glasses, and garnishes (pineapple wedges, orange slices, and maraschino cherries) on hand so guests can help themselves.
- Amaretto: A sweet Italian liqueur that tastes like almonds (aka maraschino cherries). Some popular brands include Disaronno, Lazzaroni, Luxardo, DeKuyper, and Bols.
- Yield: This recipe makes a pitcher of 8 cocktails.
- Glassware: Pirates don't care what glass you use! I like to use hurricane glasses for all tropical drinks, this one included.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 118mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 71IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg