Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush
You need just 3 ingredients to make this easy classic Midwestern cocktail recipe that's ideal to serve at holiday gatherings, showers, and parties.
Servings 12 servings (1 cup each)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed (see note 1)
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 (2 liter) bottle citrus soda (see note 2)
In an empty one-gallon ice cream pail, combine lemonade concentrate, vodka, and 2 liter bottle of soda. Chill at least 8 hours, overnight, or up to a month in advance.
Remove from freezer 1 - 2 hours before serving. As the slush melts, it will become easier to scrape and serve.
To serve, add 1 cup slush to a glass (a ladle works well). Top with additional soda as desired.
- Frozen pink lemonade concentrate: If you prefer a yellow slush, feel free to use regular lemonade concentrate. The flavor is equally delicious either way.
- Citrus soda: Canfield's 50/50 is my top choice, but Squirt, Sprite, or Fresca work too (If you like the taste of diet or zero sugar sodas, they work here).
- Yield: This recipe makes 12 cups slush. Each serving is 1-cup slush plus soda to top.
- Storage: Store in a freezer safe, airtight container in the freezer.
- Make ahead: Since it's designed to be prepped in advance, this cocktail recipe is a busy host's dream. Complete step 1 and 2, then freeze the slush recipe for up to 1 month.
- Alternate spirits: If you don't have or don't love vodka, try this same slush recipe with an equal amount of rum or tequila.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg