Homemade Buffalo Sauce
The best Homemade Buffalo Sauce is only 2 ingredients: Hot sauce and butter. We've tried all the fancy versions with spices, Worcestershire, whatever. None of them beat this classic version.
Servings 6 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (see note 1)
- Hot sauce: I love Frank's Red Hot sauce but feel free to choose your favorite.
- Yield: This recipe makes 6 tablespoons of homemade Buffalo Sauce, enough to sauce at least 2 pounds of wings.
- Storage: Store extra buffalo sauce in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Be sure to discard any that was tossed with wings, though.
Serving: 1tbsp | Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 8mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg