Ham Salad Recipe
A vintage recipe that deserves some fresh attention, Ham Salad is a genius way to turn leftover ham into fabulous lunches, snacks, and picnic-ready eats.
Servings 16 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 3 cups ham chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish dill or sweet
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Bread or crackers, for serving
To a food processor fit with the blade attachment, add ham. Pulse until finely chopped (similar texture to bacon bits).
In a large bowl, add processed ham, celery, onion, and relish. Stir to combine.
Stir in mayonnaise and dijon mustard until combined. Serve on bread or with crackers.