Irish Coffee Recipe
If you want a nightcap to end all other nightcaps, Irish Coffee is the one to make; this recipe is a little buzzy, a little boozy, and a whole lot of delicious. It's the best way to end a fun evening, or even begin a fun day.
- 5 ounces freshly brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar packed
- 1.5 ounces Irish Whiskey 3 tablespoons or 1 shot
- whipped cream for topping
Add 5 ounces of fresh coffee to glass.
Stir in white and brown sugar until dissolved.
Add in Irish Whiskey and stir.
Top with whipped cream.