Easy Garden Salad
If eating more salad is on your list, it just got easier! Make an easy Garden Salad with fresh veggies and an equally simple, tasty salad dressing.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 8 cups lettuce leaves such as romaine green leaf, or iceberg, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 endive bulb cored and chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved lengthwise
- 3 to 4 radishes ends trimmed, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 to 2 carrots peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers or 1 hot house cucumber halved lengthwise and chopped
- Homemade Ranch Dressing or store bought
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, endive, tomatoes, radishes, carrots, and cucumbers.
Drizzle with salad dressing and toss until evenly coated.