7 Layer Dip
This 7 Layer Dip recipe is made with beans, sour cream, guacamole, cheese, tomatoes, olives, and scallions. It's easy to make and always a hit at parties!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) can Ortega Vegetarian Refried Beans
- 1 (1.25 ounce) packet Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 Hass avocados
- 11 (1 ounce) packet Ortega Guacamole Seasoning Mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- 1 (3.8 ounce) can sliced olives drained
- 2 scallions finely sliced
- Tortilla chips for serving
In a small bowl, mix the beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread in the bottom of a medium bowl or square baking dish.
Halve avocados, remove the pits, and scoop out the flesh. In a second bowl, mash avocados and add guacamole seasoning mix.
On top of the refried beans, layer the following ingredients in this order: Sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, tomatoes, olives, and scallions.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips or cover and chill until serving time.