Boursin Mashed Potatoes
Hate peeling potatoes? Love Boursin cheese? These easy, creamy Boursin Mashed Potatoes are the taters of your dreams. A Blue Bayou (Disneyland) copycat.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 6 servings
Calories 316 kcal
- 2 pounds red-skinned baby potatoes scrubbed
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick, melted
- 1/2 cup half and half or milk hot
- 1 (5.2 ounce) package Garlic and Fine Herbs Boursin Cheese
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley minced, for garnish
Place the potatoes in a saucepan or stock pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are softened, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain well and return to the pot.
Add butter to the potatoes in the pot and mash until all the potatoes are broken up. Remove any large pieces of skin if desired.
Add milk and continue mashing until a desired consistency is reached. Fold in Boursin Cheese and 1 tsp. salt (or more to taste) until uniformly combined.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Inspired by the Blue Bayou at Disneyland Resort.