Ultimate Veggie Wrap Recipe
The Ultimate Veggie Wrap has herbed cream cheese, Havarti, and lots of fresh vegetables! Best of all, make it ahead for an easy lunch option.
Servings 4 servings
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 1/2 cup chive and onion cream cheese
- 8 large lettuce leafs
- 4 Roma tomatoes thinly sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 carrots peeled and julienned
- 4 slices Havarti cheese cut in half
Arrange tortillas on a flat surface. Top each with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
Layer 2 lettuce leaves in the middle of flatbread. Arrange tomatoes in a single row, then top with cucumbers, carrots, and sprouts, if using.
Arrange cheese on top of vegetables and roll the tortilla. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or wax paper and refrigerate until serving time. Slice in half to serve.