Turkey Avocado BLT Croissant Sandwich Recipe
An easy recipe for a Turkey Avocado BLT Croissant Sandwich. Make this delicious Red Robin copycat at home with flaky, buttery croissants, lots of bacon, juicy tomatoes, and as much avocado as you want! Your new favorite lunch.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 4 croissants halved lengthwise
- 16 ounces high-quality deli turkey
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon fried and drained
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato sliced
- 2 Haas avocados halved, pitted, and sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
Working with one sandwich at a time, or assembling all four simultaneously, arrange 4 ounces turkey meat on the bottom half of a croissant. Top each with 2 slices of bacon, a lettuce leaf, tomato slices, and avocado slices.
Season the tomato and avocado slices to taste with salt and pepper. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the top half of each croissant and place on top of the sandwich. Serve immediately.