No Bake OREO Truffles
It only takes 4 ingredients to make No Bake OREO Nutella truffles. These classic cookie balls have a sweet hazelnut spread and are perfect for the holidays!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 36 truffles
Calories 205 kcal
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1 (14.3 ounce) package OREO cookies (36 cookies)
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- 4 (4 ounce) packages semisweet baking chocolate melted
- 1/2 cup crushed hazelnuts for garnish, optional
In a food processor or by hand, finely crush cookies. Add cream cheese and mix until evenly combined and Nutella (filling should have a fudgy texture and appearance).
Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, set chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water (double-boiler method) or melt in the microwave at 50% power in 30-second increments.
Using a spoon, carefully roll chilled balls in melted chocolate. Place in single layer in baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat.
Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts if desired. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.