Hot Swiss Cheese and Bacon Dip
Warm, bubbly cheeses topped with bacon and crushed buttery crackers. This sinfully indulgent Swiss Cheese and Bacon Dip is guaranteed to make you swoon!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Calories 441 kcal
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green scallions plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup buttery crackers crushed
- 1/2 pound bacon fried and crumbled
- Buttery crackers, garlic Melba toasts, or pretzels for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 4-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Swiss cheese, and scallions and stir until smooth. Spread into baking dish and bake until golden brown and bubbly, 18 to 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with crushed crackers, bacon, and additional scallions if desired. Serve hot with more crackers, garlic Melba toasts, or pretzels.